Diary of events Sitges 2019
First of all, happy new year everyone! We hope that your 2019 is even better than 2018 and that this new year brings you lots of new experiences and adventures.
We guess you’re already starting to plan your vacations in the wonderful town of Sitges, and to make your dates planning we provide you with this calendar which contains the confirmed dates of the best and most visited Sitges events. Also, following the calendar we inform you of the new events that are officially incorporated into the Sitges calendar this 2019:
- Carnival – February 28th to March 6th, 2019, the parades are on days 3 and 5. A winter party in which everyone disguises themselves to dance for days, even uploaded in floats. More information: Carnaval 2018
- Rally Barcelona Sitges – March 16th to 18th, 2019. If you like vintage cars (and if you do not like them too), an event that you can not miss. More info: Rally 2018
- Sitges Tapa a Tapa – From April 12th to 22nd. An excellent gastronomic event that takes place twice a year in Sitges where you can enjoy snacks of all kinds of cuisines. More info: Tapa a tapa 2018
- Bears Week – May Edition, from the 30th of April to 5th of May.
- Corpus Christi – From the 2nd to the 10th of June, day 3 the flower carpets. A day in which the streets of Sitges are covered with long and colorful carpets of carnations, more info: Corpus 2018
- Sitges Gay Pride – From June 1st to 10th. Holidays, music, dance, union … and a lot of pride! Gay Pride 2018
- Fiesta Mayor – August 18th to 26th, day 23 at night the fireworks. The most traditional festival in Sitges where you can enjoy popular dances, concerts, a night of fireworks and much more. Fiesta Mayor 2018
- Bears Week – From the 1st to the 11th of September. Bears Week 2018
- Santa Tecla – September 22th to 23th. Like the Fiesta Mayor named above, but in which the youngest also participate. For many it is the closing party of summer. Santa Tecla 2018
- Festival de Cine Fantástico/ Zombie Walk – From the 4th to the 14th of October (zombie walk day 6). A film festival that has been held for over 50 years, the films shown will not leave you indifferent! Cine Fantástico 2018
Here are some new events that have been incorporated very recently and we loved:
Jardins del Terramar Festival
A musical festival that will be held during the weekends of July and the first week of August, which already has the confirmation of high-level artists such as George Benson, Malú … and that has been improving and improving year after year. If you like music and enjoy it in such an idyllic setting as the jardins of Terramar, you can’t miss this summer festival. You can find more information on the official website: www.festivaljardinsterramar.com
Sitges Cheese Fest
A gastronomic event premiered this 2018 that left no one indifferent. From November 1st to the 4th, the promenade becomes a small market with a wide variety of artisanal cheeses from different parts of Spain, as well as workshops related to this extraodinary food that we all love so much.
Sitges has always been a coastal town with lots of leisure and fun, and every year it grows and offers new activities and renewing itself. For that very reason, its visitors always come back!
We hope we have helped you with this summary, and if you have any questions you can always contact us via mail, facebook or instagram.