Top 10 Sitges events in 2019
With just two months of 2018 ahead, we all start thinking about next year, to plan both getaways and big trips … that’s why we want to tell you which are the most promising events each year and which will be held this 2019 too.
The following list is in chronological order, all the events that come out in it are the best there is! We hope you help us find the perfect dates to book your holiday in Sitges:
1. Carnival – February 28 to March 6, 2019. A winter party in which everyone disguises themselves to dance for days, even up on floats. More information: Carnival 2018
2. Rally Barcelona Sitges March 16-18, 2019. If you like vintage cars (and if you do not like them too), an event that you can not miss. More info: Rally 2018
3. Easter (dates still to be confirmed). What better time to get to know a city than when you celebrate a tradition like Easter? Holy Week 2018
4. Bears Week – March Edition – April 30 to May 5.
5. Corpus Christi – June 23. A day in which the streets of Sitges are covered with long and colorful carpets of carnations, more info .: Corpus 2018
6. Sitges Gay Pride – June 1 to 10. Holidays, music, dance, union … and a lot of pride! Gay Pride 2018
7. Festa Major – August 19 to 24. The most traditional festival in Sitges where you can enjoy popular dances, concerts, a night of fireworks and much more. Festa Major 2018
8. Bears Week – September Edition (dates still to be confirmed)
8. Santa Tecla – September 19 to 24. Like the Fiesta Mayor named above, but in which the youngest also participate. For many it is the closing party of summer. Santa Tecla 2018
10. Fantastic Film Festival / Zombie Walk – normally the first half of October. A film festival that has been held for over 50 years, the films shown will not leave you indifferent! 2018 Fantastic Film Festival
We hope this list will be useful to you for planning your 2019 in Sitges. We will wait for you here!